Latest from News & Editorial
We always get a ton of questions about scratching when we run our annual free scratch training event (heads up: it's closing soon, and it's free to take the training, so be quick...) So, we made a quick video answering those questions about learning to scratch on controllers that always come up time and time again.
More from News & Editorial
- Remixlive Arrives For PC, Updated For Mac
- Scratching On DJ Controllers - The 7 Biggest Myths Busted
- Your Questions: How Can I Become A Winery DJ?
- Your Second FREE Scratch Training Video Is Now Live
- Friday Roundup: The Top 100 Disco Records Of All Time
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
We review scores of DJ controllers here in the studio, but nothing quite beats playing a full night on a unit to find out its strengths and weaknesses. I recently took our loan sample of the Denon DJ MCX8000 to a charity event and played a six-hour set on it. Here's my report...
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Pioneer HRM-7 Studio Headphones
- Review & Video: Mixtrack Platinum Serato DJ Controller
- Prototype Preview: LiteConsole Elite DJ Booth
- [BPM|PRO 2016] Korg Electribe EMX II Synth & ESX II Sampler Video Talkthrough
- [BPM|PRO 2016] Allen & Heath Xone:PX5 Mixer Video Talkthrough