Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Tips reader Karlton writes: "I am trying to figure out how to 'read' a waveform. In other words, 'what do all the pretty colours mean?' I am trying to differentiate what the different colours in the waveform represent as in snare, kick, high hat, vocals, bass etc."
More from News & Editorial
- Your Questions: What To Do When My Practice Session Sucked?
- Friday Roundup: Watch A Real Life Robot Hitting The Decks
- Special Waves Mine: A Smart New Modular Controller
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Mixing Power Skills Today
- Serato 1.9.5 Public Beta: Adds Nexus 2 Compatibility
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
Pioneer DJ sells a range of DJ controllers suited to the home end of the market, so it's not a surprise to see the company also launching speakers that would pair well with such controllers. The DM-40s, at a price point of around US$150, on paper appear to fill just that gap in Pioneer DJ's range. But how good are they?
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Audio Technica ATH-PRO700MK2 Headphones
- Review & Video: Reloop Mixon 4 Controller For djay Pro & Serato DJ
- Review & Video: Allen & Heath Xone:PX5 Mixer
- Review & Video: Namba Gear Wraps
- Review & Video: Mixed In Key 8 For Mac & PC