Today we’re announcing the official launch of our latest DJ training product, Learn To DJ Free, delivered weekly to all of our email subscribers starting this Thursday.
With a course module, video, further reading and forum discussion point every week, these lessons build into a complete 50-part DJing primer course, which is designed to solve an ongoing problem that you have been repeatedly asking us to fix:
Why we made it
You are constantly telling us that you love the articles on Digital DJ Tips, but that with the amount of material we publish (we have over 600 posts to date) and the blog format, it’s often hard to know where to start, especially as a beginner. This course has been designed to solve that problem. Here’s how it does it:
- Every Thursday there’s a Learn to DJ email, free to all our subscribers, containing this week’s topic. All the topics are arranged logically – we start with the advantages of digital DJing and what it takes, then move on to gear, finding and managing music, technical skills, getting out and playing live, and making a career of it
- A tutorial video accompanies each module, designed to build on and clarify the points covered in the email
- Further reading on the Digital DJ Tips blog is highlighted, as are useful links to elsewhere on the web
- A discussion forum is offered for each topic, where students can ask questions and learn from each other, as well as from our expert DJ readers and writers
- DJing products and services that you’re going to want to know about are also shown to you as we move through the material
Who is it for?
It’s for anyone interested in learning more about digital DJing and DJing in general, but who is not ready to take the plunge into our intensive How To Digital DJ Fast online video training.
It is also for intermediate and even experienced DJs who just want to revisit some of the skills and techniques, maybe learn something new along the way, and – we hope, at least – chip in to share their wisdom with our newer DJs.
What do I need to do now?
If you already receive our weekly emails, you need do nothing – this course will be automatically delivered to you starting this Thursday. If you’re not already on our email list, you can sign up here.
Digital DJ Tips was started to help people to DJ in the real world using modern digital DJ gear, and we hope this course will add even more value to what we offer you.
Remember, if you’re already a subscriber you need do nothing – if not, you can sign up here.
Tags: learn to dj
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.