You've probably noticed it's been "DJ edits" week this week on Digital DJ Tips. We published Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About DJ Edits on Wednesday, and also brought you a brand-new presentation that included details of how you can get out How To Make Your Own DJ Edits course, at a huge pre-launch member discount. (Hint: The course offer closes after the weekend, so watch that presentation now!)
Meanwhile, we've got some great reading for you from around the web this week: This is the stuff that's most caught our attention (in-between working hard, of course)...
- 11 Steps To Securing A DJ Gig - JustGo has advice on covering the basics in your move from bedroom to DJ booth Read more
- 14 Things To Avoid When Writing Your Artist Bio - Great advice from JustGo on not falling into the usual cliched traps... Read more
- 15 Tips For Producing Great Trance Drum Grooves - In-depth practical article from Audiotuts on getting beefy drums on your hands-in-the-air trance tunes... Read more
- Making Your First DJ Intro Edit In Ableton Live - Got Ableton Live? Not sure how to make DJ edits using it? DJ Tech Tools wants to show you... Read more
- What Makes An EDM "Hit"? - Absorbing look at the state of artists, DJs and electronic music today from EDM site Crossfadr Read more
Don't forget to check out the How To Make Your Own DJ Edits presentation while you can - after the weekend, it's gone! Have a great one :)
Let us know what you think about any of these stories in the comments below...