We’ve had a rare week with all Digital DJ Tips DJs (Joey, Steve and Phil, anyway) in one place this last week, and one of the things we’ve done is “officially” launch our Instagram account – go follow us now! (And by the way, Native Instruments just did the same – copycats! 😉 Here’s their official channel.)
Meanwhile, find out why Beats are banned from the FIFA World Cup, watch probably the worst club promo video ever, and get some great free training on promoting yourself as a DJ – it’s all below. Have a great weekend!
- Beats Banned From World Cup – Find out why the trendiest brand of headphones in the world is not welcome at the World Cup. Hypebot has the story Read more
- What To Do If You Spill Booze On Your Mixer, Laptop, Or Controller – DJTechTools shows you how to deal with one of digital DJing’s worst nightmares Read more
- This is the Worst Club Promo Video Of All Time, Seriously – Well, you can’t deny they’re having fun! Watch it
- 3 Ways Musicians Can Learn From Other Industries – Great advice that is equally applicable to DJs. If you’re serious about your career, you’ll want to look at this Read more
- How To Optimise Your EDM YouTube Channel – The Ibiza International Music Summit included a presentation from Google on how to more effectively run a YouTube account Read more
- Beatz Electronic Music Film – A feature-length documentary on the digital electronic music scene in some of the world’s coolest cities, from Eduardo De La Calle Watch it
Want to comment on any of these stories? Feel free to have your say in the comments below.