Digital DJ Tips, the world's leading website and online training school for DJs, is looking for a Customer Support person to join its growing team.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager. Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, our team is worldwide - so you can be anywhere in the world, as long as your usual eight-hour working day has at least a four-hour overlap with the hours of 8am to 4pm GMT.
- Handling our customer support inbox
- Handling requests for product invoices, refunds etc.
- Report product issues/trends and potential issues to the company
- Monitor & manage social media channels for customer issues
- Obtaining testimonials & case studies from customers
- Answering the telephone
- Taking other customer-facing tasks as required
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working in customer support, preferably online
- Detailed knowledge of both general DJing and DJ gear, and the specific areas of DJing and DJ/producing covered by Digital DJ Tips in its courses
- A willingness to work out of hours at times in order to help us work towards 24/7 customer support
- Strong communication skills, with impeccable written and spoken English
- Comfortable with and experience in working remotely and independently
Salary band available upon application, salary offered will depend on experience, to be invoiced on a contractural basis (ie as an LLC, sole trader, etc). Paid holiday and benefits package included.
Please send your CV as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject "Customer Support position", addressed for the attention of Steve Canueto, to firstname.lastname@example.org.