Digital DJ Tips, the world's leading website and online training school for DJs, is looking for an Operations Manager to join its growing team.
This is a full-time and key executive position. Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, our team is worldwide - so you can be anywhere in the world, as long as your usual eight-hour working day has at least a four-hour overlap with the hours of 8am to 4pm GMT.
- Project managing the delivery and upkeep of all of our products and services, including our paid-for online DJ courses, subscription products, web assets/downloads (such as The DJ Test, our buyer's guides etc.), and future services such as our web store and physical DJ events*
- Managing, assisting, motivating and guiding our content creators, web team, video editors and graphic designers
- Building a team to support the company growth projections
- Leadership, management and accountability of any team members made available to you to assist in your role
* Note, this does not include managing the day-to-day running of the Digital DJ Tips blog, which has a separate editorial team.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in project management, preferably in an online business
- A passion for teaching and teaching methodologies, in order to be able to QC the training products and services you'll be responsible for delivering
- Working knowledge of the internet and web protocols, so you can liaise effectively with our web team, web designers, video editors and so on
- Strong reporting and communication skills, with impeccable written and spoken English
- Experience in building and managing a team of people, to help meet our medium term goals
- Comfortable with and experience in working remotely and independently
- Passion for music, DJing and club culture, especially digital DJing
Remuneration details available upon application, and will depend on experience, to be invoiced on a contractural basis (ie as an LLC, sole trader, etc).
Please send your CV as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject "Operations Manager position", addressed for the attention of Steve Canueto, to email@example.com.