DJ Hardware Reviews
This small, lightweight, sturdy black plastic box has a unique feature set: Part DJ controller, part FX unit, part standalone mixer, it has a host of potential uses for the working DJ, from Serato backup controller, to centrepiece of hotel room jam sessions, to mic & FX preamp, to send/return FX units, to… well, what would you use it for?
More DJ Hardware Reviews
- Video: DJing On An Apple Watch With djay 2.5
- Review & Video: Tannoy Reveal 802 Active Monitor Speakers
- Review & Video: Gemini Slate 2 Serato DJ Controller
DJ Software Reviews
MixMeister is meant to be used for creating mixtapes without having to mix, meaning you can drop a 10-song mix in a fraction of the time it used to take to create one. Sure, it’s not DJing, but for DJs who want to make mixtapes as quick possible but don’t because they’ve got “no time” to execute, you no longer have an excuse!
More Software Reviews
- Review & Video: LANDR Online Mastering Service
- Review: Beatgauge BPM Analyser For iTunes
- Review: zipDJ Music Download Pool