We strive to create a fun, friendly and inviting atmosphere on Digital DJ Tips. These guidelines detail the types of behaviour and activities that are allowed here. This is a for-profit website and any content that doesn't meet the following guidelines may be removed. Persistent offenders may be banned.
If you thing someone has violated these guidelines or feel threatened or upset by somebody's behaviour on here, email us giving a brief description of what you think is wrong and where. Please don't attempt to "police" our community areas yourself.
- Be respectful
- Don't just be polite, be super-polite
- Stay on topic
- Disagree constructively. Use "in my opinion", "I think" etc. rather than presenting your opinion as fact
- Write in English as well as you can, and don't swear
- Do not post copyrighted material
- Do not post as a company/use a company name as your display name, or post links to your company or a company you're affiliated with
- If you choose to leave the community, we won't remove your posts
- We welcome your feedback and suggestions via email or in the feedback forum
- Our moderators are carrying out our instructions. Email us if you have any issue with their work
If you have a question about these guidelines, a suggestion, some feedback or are experiencing trouble with the site, do not hesitate to email us and we'll help you in any way we can.