In this week’s Friday Roundup, we’ve got a piece exploring how much Facebook can or should show up in the modern DJ’s life, a how-to on buying a second pair of CDJs, and a look at what it’s like to spin at a strip club (I know you’ve been curious). All that and more in our weekly roundup of DJ news from around the web. Happy weekend!
- What Happens When DJs Take Facebook More Seriously Than Their Records? – At its core, DJing is all about music – right? So what happens when music takes a backseat? Thump explores Read more
- Guide To Buying Second Hand CDJs – Check out this piece by DJ Techtools on how to buy a pair of used decks Read more
- Electronic Dance Music Gets Mapped – Learn the origins of EDM through this site’s comprehensive music map. Magnetic Magazine has it Read more
- What’s It Like To Be A Strip Club DJ? – Here’s a day in the life of a resident DJ who spins at a club where playing Bon Jovi and Ed Sheeran is the norm. Thump has it Read more
- Stop Redlining Now! – The folks at DJ Worx think they know how to stop clipping dead in its tracks. Check out the funny piece Read more
- Daft Punk Unmasked – Surprise, they’re not real robots! Check out the French duo without their iconic masks over at DJ Mag Read more
Feel free to comment on any of the articles in the section below.