Want to jam along with your DJ mates while you throw down some beats on your Maschine? Thanks to Ableton Link, now you can. That story leads the pack, but there are many more as we undertake our tour around the best bits from the DJing music interweb this last week…
- Harm Reduction For DIY Venues – Find out how, if you’re planning to throw a party in an unlicensed space, you can at least play safer Read more
- Holiday Gift Guide For DJs & Producers – A trawl around (mainly) their own store, but some great bits and pieces nonetheless to stuff in stockings this year. From DJ Techtools Read more
- Everyone Is A Winner… DJWorx has got into the festive mood with a big giveaway courtesy of inMusic Read more
- Do DJ Mixes Really Now Stay Up On SoundCloud? – A cheeky test of Soundcloud’s claim not to take down DJ mixes and unauthorised mashups etc. Again by DJ Techtools Read more
- Why DJs are doing documentaries – Noticed your fave superjock on celluloid a bit more than usual recently? Hypebot tells you why Read more
- Got Instagram? Now You Can DJ With It… well, sort of. Take a look at this snazzy bit of branding from Bacardi. Read more
Have fun whatever you’re up to this weekend. See you on the other side!
Comment on these or any other stories you’ve spotted out there this week in the comments below.