In this week’s Friday Five, we’re leading with a piece from Mixmag on why it thinks you shouldn’t let people tell you what music to play at your sets (unless it’s a wedding, of course). We’ve also got articles from Billboard, DJ Worx and Trill Trax. Have a good weekend ahead!
- Let DJs Be And Stop Telling Them What To Play – Something to keep in mind the next time some naggy punters insist that you play Drake’s In My Feelings for the third time during your set. Mixmag has it Read the article
- Are These The 100 Biggest Hits Ever? – Billboard just released a brand new chart that lists the Billboard Hot 100’s top tracks of all time. Find out if you agree with the rankings Read the article
- The Time Is Now For USB-C – Our friends at DJ Worx make a compelling case for the industry-wide adoption of the USB-C connection spec Read the article
- How To DJ Abroad – Playing in a foreign country is an adventure unlike any other that can help you grow as a DJ, and it’s pretty easy to do. This piece by Trill Trax shows you how Read the article
- DJ Snake: Ghetto Superstar – Learn how DJ/producer superstar DJ Snake conquered the EDM world in this exclusive feature by Billboard Read the article
Feel free to comment on any of the articles in the section below.