In this week’s Friday Five, we’re leading with a piece from Mixmag that explores how good preparation can be a tool for rebuilding confidence after a poor performance. We’ve also got pieces from Magnetic Magazine, The Guardian, DIY Musician and Business Insider. Have a good weekend ahead!
- How To Pick Yourself Up After A Bad Gig – Did your last gig suck? Felt embarrassed after a performance that didn’t quite go as you had expected? Here’s how to get back in the DJ box with renewed confidence. Mixmag has it Read more
- How To Get Your Music On Spotify Playlists – Spotify has just announced that you can now submit your tunes for official playlist consideration which can get you thousands of potential streams. Magnetic Magazine shows you how Read more
- AI Is Changing Music Forever – As software and neural networks grow exponentially powerful, will we one day see computers make music all on their own? The Guardian explores Read more
- 8 Music Myths To Bust – DIY Musician runs through a handful of myths and misconceptions about today’s music industry in this piece Read more
- “I Was Bedridden Due To Major Anxiety” – Laidback Luke opens up to Business Insider on the pressures and stress that comes with being a touring DJ/producer which have led him to burn out twice in his career Read more
Feel free to comment on any of the articles in the section below.