In this week’s Friday Five, we’re leading with a piece from Billboard that picks out the best Halloween costumes worn by the world’s top DJs. We’ve also got articles from Mixed In Key, Flypaper, The Verge and Insider. Have a good weekend ahead!
- Here’s What Your Favourite DJs Wore For Halloween – Did Marshmello even wear a mask? Check out what he and other dance music stalwarts wore in this feature from Billboard Read more
- Mixed In Key Is Looking For The Next Big Music Style – Enter the Two Genres Contest and win a trove of prizes to kit out your home production studio. Mixed In key has it Read more
- 3 Ways To Collaborate With Another Producer – “Collabing” with other DJ/producers on a track is increasingly common, but how do you get started? Flypaper has some tips Read more
- The Trouble With SoundCloud’s Artist Contract – The Verge picks apart SoundCloud’s artist and revenue contract to highlight what’s wrong with it. It’s since been modified by SoundCloud, but critics say it’s not enough Read more
- 10 Celebrities Who Are Also DJs – Check out this list of basketball stars, actors and actresses who are as passionate about getting behind the decks as they are getting in front of the camera. Insider has it Read more
Feel free to comment on any of the articles in the section below.