In this week’s Friday Five, we’re leading with a solid one from Billboard that lists 100 all-age floorfillers as chosen by wedding DJs. We’ve also got pieces from Mixmag, Resident Advisor, and The New York Times. Have a great weekend ahead!
- Wedding DJs’ 100 Most Popular Party Songs – Top up your playlists with this rundown of heaters that’ll make you the DJ hero of any dancefloor wherever you are in the world. Billboard has it Read more
- How DJing Can Be More Inclusive For Disabled Artists – Mixmag shares stories and ideas on how to make clubs, venues and DJ technology more accessible for folk with disabilities Read more
- 4 Top Monitors Under $800 – Resident Advisor gathered four producers to test and decide which mid-tier monitor is best for DJ/producer bedroom studios Read more
- Why You’ll Want To Sit Down At Your Next Rave – Just because you’re at an electronic music party doesn’t mean you have to dance non-stop. Mixmag explores the (sustainable) joys of sitting down during a rave, especially if you want to last until the very end Read more
- These Women Are Changing New York’s DJ Game – From throwing packed parties and essential club nights to negotiating higher (ie fairer) fees, these NYC DJs are taking matters into their own hands – and getting a lot of success as a result Read more
Feel free to comment on any of the articles in the section below.