- Supports connection via USB-HID or PRO DJ LINK (e.g. using DJM-900NXS2 mixer)
- Browse local and streaming media libraries on nine-inch high-res touch screen (shows up to 10 tracks at a time)
- Reassignable functions via Midi Learn, including access to over a dozen mappable Neural Mix actions
- Shows BPM and key info for each track
- High-res overview and detail waveforms on touch screen
- Quantize and slip mode
- Beat looping incl. polyrhythmic loops and beat skipping on touch screen
- Direct access to eight cue points per track
djay Pro AI is available now for Mac and iOS from Algoriddim.
Pri’s Tutorial & Demo Video
Our Digital DJ Lab tutor Pri Yon Joni has made a video on his channel talking you through exactly how to do this, including how to install the CDJ/XDJ aggregator tool that is essential for controlling the CDJ-3000s from djay Pro AI.
He also shows you how to set djay Pro AI up to work with ANY mixer, and how to do it with Midi mixers that have sound cards (such as the DJM-900NXS2), and even how to use a mapping to control the real-time stems controls on a DJM-S11 mixer.
Finally, he gives you a demo so you can see some of what the software is capable of when mapped to just such a set-up.