Digital DJ Tips, the world’s leading website and online training school for DJs, is looking for a Campaign Manager to join its growing Sales and Marketing Department.
This is a full-time position. Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, our team is worldwide – so you can be anywhere in the world, as long as your usual eight-hour working day has at least a four-hour overlap with the hours of 8am to 4pm GMT.
- Managing customer sales journey through our product ecosystem, maximising lifetime customer value
- Building and managing promotional campaigns for both new and existing products and services
- Implementing product onboarding initiatives to improve customer retention / reduce churn
- Management of all technical functions within Infusionsoft – Campaign Builder, tagging, segmentation, email marketing, sales metrics & reports
- Overall management of annual promotions calendar
Requirements for the role:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of sales and marketing using Infusionsoft CRM
- Experience in the sale and marketing of online information products, preferably in a passion niche and including online subscriptions
- Proven email marketing track record
- Experienced in working remotely and independently
- An interest in music and DJing
US$40,000 to US$80,000 year 1 OTE depending on experience.
Please send your CV as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject “Campaign Manager position”, addressed for the attention of Steve Canueto, to email@example.com.