This is a full-time position, reporting to the Operations Manager. Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, our team is worldwide – so you can be anywhere in the world, as long as your usual eight-hour working day has at least a four-hour overlap with the hours of 8am to 4pm GMT.
- Conceiving, planning and creating training videos and other material for both our paid-for courses and our free training products
- Reviewing DJ equipment and software, including making review videos and screencasts
- Writing items for our website – features, opinion pieces, news…
- Occasionally attending DJ shows and trade shows in order to report on them
Requirements for the role:
- A passion for teaching
- Detailed knowledge of both general DJing and DJ gear, and the specific areas of DJing and DJ/producing covered by Digital DJ Tips
- Ability to produce quality video training reliably, efficiently and without assistance
- Exceptional written skills to publishable standards: Ability to produce written features, opinion pieces, tutorials and so on
- An ability to go scouting for stories and finding items that may be of interest to our audience
- Comfortable with and experience in working remotely and independently
Remuneration band available upon application, amount offered will depend on experience, to be invoiced on a contractural basis (ie as an LLC, sole trader, etc). Attractive package included.
Please send your CV as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject “Content Creator opening”, addressed for the attention of Steve Canueto, to firstname.lastname@example.org.