Head Of Online Sales & Marketing
Digital DJ Tips, the world’s leading website and online training school for DJs, is looking for a Head of Online Sales & Marketing to join its growing team.
A talented all-round online marketer, you will assume overall responsibility for the complete sales and marketing operation of the company. Along with the Head of Operations and Head of Finance and Admin, you will report directly to the company owners. This is a key executive position and we expect applicants to have at least five years of experience.
- Be a proven leader, capable of inspiring, guiding and developing the sales and marketing department (comprising our acquisitions, social media, customer support, and editorial team members)
- Have particular experience in the sale and marketing of online video training products and programmes
- Be an expert email marketer, able to develop our existing customer retention programme into something world-class (we use Infusionsoft CRM, and you’ll almost certainly be an advanced user of this platform)
- Have an overall understanding of customer acquisition/list building, including SEO, and the setting up, managing and optimisation of targeted ad campaigns on digital networks (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, banner advertising, retargeting etc.)
- Have an interest in music and DJing
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, our team is worldwide – so while as a key executive you will be expected to attend regular meetings at HQ, you can be based anywhere in the world, as long as your usual eight-hour working day has at least a four-hour overlap with the hours of 8am to 4pm GMT.
US$70-$110k on-target earnings in year one, with exceptional growth potential. Full benefits package offered.
Please send your CV as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject “Head of Online Sales & Marketing”, addressed for the attention of Steve Canueto, to firstname.lastname@example.org.