Digital DJ Tips, the world’s leading website and online training school for DJs, is looking for a Traffic Manager to join its growing Sales and Marketing Department.
This is a full-time position. Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, our team is worldwide – so you can be anywhere in the world, as long as your usual eight-hour working day has at least a four-hour overlap with the hours of 8am to 4pm GMT.
- Working with Managing Editor to optimise traffic to site through SEO/SEM and from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Converting visitors into subscribers and initial customers
- Using segmentation data to plan and execute lead retargeting
- Building initial brand awareness via assets like our “Rock The Dancefloor!” book, TheDJTest.com, our Buyer’s Guide etc.
Requirements for the role:
- Proven ability to maximise SEO, SEM and social media traffic campaigns for high traffic passion niche site/s
- Experience with Infusionsoft CRM
- Experience managing retargeting campaigns
- Ability to work with colleagues across the marketing and editorial departments to help achieve company goals
- Experience in working remotely and independently
- An interest in music and DJing
US$40,000 to US$80,000 year 1 OTE depending on experience.
Please send your CV as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject “Traffic Manager position”, addressed for the attention of Steve Canueto, to firstname.lastname@example.org.