Promoting Yourself: Coaching Video & Bonus Training
Welcome to the fifth of five personalised coaching videos to help you improve in the Five Elements of DJing: Gear, Music, Techniques, Playing Out and Promoting Yourself. In today’s module I’ve got recommendations for you on how you can improve your score in the Promoting Yourself category, where you scored in the low bracket on the test.
Your bonus training resources
- What Type Of DJ Do You Want To Be? – Before you can start to promote yourself, you need to make some decisions about the type of DJ you want to be…
- How To Set Up Legally As A DJ? – It’s not hard, you just need to think about a couple of simple things and then you’ll be ready to rock, as this article shows
- How To Network With Other DJs Online – Knowing how to approach, help and be friends with other DJs online is a vital skill for networking. Here is lots of advice on how to do it
- Getting People To Listen To Your Mixes – Lots of really sound advice on making sure that once you put a DJ mix online, it actually works hard for you
- Snapchat For DJs: 4 Tips To Get Started Today – Such a simple social network, but such a good one for getting going with social media as a DJ – we show you how
Got questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask: You can email Digital DJ Tips at firstname.lastname@example.org.