DJ Gear: Coaching Video & Bonus Training
Welcome to the first of five personalised coaching videos to help you improve in the Five Elements of DJing: Gear, Music, Techniques, Playing Out and Promoting Yourself. In today’s module I’ve got recommendations for you on how you can improve your score in the Gear category, where you scored in the high bracket on the test.
Your bonus training resources
- 7 Rules For Great DJ Sound Quality – This article is for you if you want to make sure you always deliver the very best sound quality through whatever equipment you’re using and on any system
- Diary Of A Novice Midi Mapper – Comprehensive and entertaining look at complex Midi mapping across five parts, to give you an idea of the lengths you can go to in this area
- Are RCA Or TRS Cables Best For Connecting My DJ Controller? – Many DJs really don’t understand the choice when it comes to which types of cables to use when wiring their DJ controller or mixer up. This article demystifies it
- Beginner’s Guide To PA Systems – This multi-part series talks you through PA systems right from the start – concepts, choosing, setting up and troubleshooting
- Lighting: A Guide For DJs – Knowing how to set up and use lighting rigs is a great way to add to your skills, and in this series, you’ll get a thorough primer
Got questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask: You can email Digital DJ Tips at firstname.lastname@example.org.