Last updated 5 August, 2017
In this week’s Friday Roundup, check out one legendary DJ’s cool creative space (can you go any better?), get some bulletproof tips on backing up your music library, and take a look at the 10 best movies about club culture for your weekend viewing. It’s all here in our weekly muster of DJ news from around the web. Have a great weekend, everyone!
- Take A Look Inside The Coolest DJ Pad Ever – Danny Tenaglia’s got the most awesome recording studio / mixing room / private dance club in the entire world (probably), and inthemix has the photos to prove it. Did we mention that you could rent it out, too? Read more
- How To Back Up Your Music Library – Mojaxx over at DJ City’s got some tips on backing up your tunes. Backing up your library may not be the most exciting thing about DJing, but hard drive wipes do happen, and you’d best be prepared for them Read more
- Auto Import Songs In Serato DJ – Save yourself from having to manually add tunes in Serato DJ’s library. The Serato Blog shows you how Read more
- DJ Switches Using Only One Sound Card – DJ Techtools has a cool tip for DJ switches using just one sound card Read more
- This Two-Year-Old DJ Is Our New Favourite – They don’t get any younger than this! Check out DJ Arch Jnr behind the 1s and 2s in this Mixmag piece Read more
- The 10 Best Club Movies Ever – Grab some popcorn and kick back with these 10 flicks about clubbing and DJ culture, just in time for the weekend. inthemix has it Read more
Feel free to comment on any of these articles in the section below.