Last updated 8 November, 2017
Another crazy week here at Digital DJ Tips, preparing for next week’s NAMM Show. as usual we’ll be there following every move and reporting back daily, right here, for you.
Meanwhile, as always on a Friday, we’ve rounded up the “best of the rest” for you from various DJ, clubbing and music sites. enjoy!
- Paul van Dyk: “EDM is a big deal in terms of cashing in, not quality or creativity” – the veteran and well-respected DJ/producer turns his wrath on what he believes is the low quality of much of today’s EDM, even from big name DJs Read more
- DJ Gear: Another Revolution Or Will Evolution Do? – Our friends over at DJ Worx muse over how much DJ gear is likely to change this year, starting with the NAMM Show… Read more
- Key Detection Software Comparison 2014 – DJ Tech Tools compares all the key detection programs out there to conclude as ever that none is close to prefect. Moral: always trust your ears, folks… Read more
- Watch A 60 Minutes Report On Disco From 1978 – RA uncover a gem from 36 years ago, just as disco was blowing up. watch and get a piece of history under your belt… Read more
- How Can DJs Use Content Marketing to Gain Fans? – JustGo Music gives a brief big-picture look at how DJs can leverage this very 21st century marketing technique Read more
Don’t forget to let us know your views on any of the above in the comments below. Have a great weekend!