Last updated 20 January, 2017
Can you imagine a nightclub that could fit 15,000 people? Just such a venue is being planned for Toronto. Catch up on this and other stories we’ve been enjoying around the music and DJing web this week, in our regular Friday Roundup. Have a great weekend!
- World’s Largest Nightclub Set to Open in Toronto – The mammoth venue looks set to be able to accommodate 15,000 people, says Thump… Read more
- How Music Can Be Used To Reduce Anxiety – Nice piece from Music Think Tank on the healing powers of music. Read more
- Why DJs Make Better Music – A producer shares how he uses his DJing to shape the kinds of productions he makes. From Hypebot Read more
- Somone’s Made A TV Musical About EDM And Berlin Nightlife – Ha! Thump reports on the most unlikely of homages Read more
- What A Brand-New Record Pressing Plant Looks Like – We all know vinyl isn’t dead yet – and this new record pressing plant is evidence. Forbes has it Read more
- The Race To The Bottom – A mobile DJ shares his frustration at what he sees as rampant price-cutting in his market Read More
Feel free to comment on these or any other stories that have caught your attention this week in the comments below.