Roland Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: The “Roland DJ-707M Controller Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 13 August 2019 at 6pm London (10am Pacific/1pm Eastern) and ends on 19 August 2019 at 5pm London (9am Pacific/12pm Eastern) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Digital DJ Tips (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of all countries that allow importations of the prize, and who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is open to all subscribers of the Digital DJ Tips YouTube channel. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winners will be notified via video announcement during the regular Tuesday Tips Live broadcast on 20 August 2019, and informed via YouTube comment on the original giveaway video. Sponsor or its designated representatives will inform the potential winners of next steps to claim their prize, where they must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
– 2 (#) Roland DJ-707M Controllers (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $999 each)
Only one prize pack per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
- Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by commenting underneath the Roland DJ-707M Controller Giveaway video on YouTube. The nature and content of acceptable Sweepstakes comments is explained clearly within the giveaway video and included in the Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is open to all subscribers of the Digital DJ Tips YouTube channel.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winners may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winners are the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
By entering, you agree to release Digital DJ Tips, Roland, and YouTube of all liability related to the contest.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Digital DJ Holdings Ltd, 186 Main Street, PO Box 453, GIBRALTAR GX11 1AA, Gibraltar. Emails can be sent to email@example.com
- Social Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to YouTube. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube. By entering, you are agreeing to YouTube’s Community Guidelines, and acknowledge that your entries comply with said guidelines: http://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html
- OTHER: Winners are responsible for any local tax liability (city, state, or federal/country) occurred by winning and accepting the prize. Winners will also be responsible for any Customs or VAT import duties that may be assessed on the prize after it ships.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or YouTube.
To enter the giveaway:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must comment underneath the giveaway video. To qualify, comments must include:
- The title of the most popular DJ song in your location (currently)
- The name of your current city or town
- The Sweepstakes is open to all subscribers of the Digital DJ Tips YouTube channel
- The winners will be chosen at random on 19 August, 2019 at 5pm London (9am Pacific/12pm Eastern)
- The winners will be notified by Digital DJ Tips via comment reply on the original giveaway video, and announced on Digital DJ Tips’ regular Tuesday Tips Live broadcast on 20 August 2019. Winners will coordinate the delivery of the Roland DJ-707M prize with Digital DJ Tips via email, with next steps explained upon winning. Winners must communicate with Digital DJ Tips within 48 hours of receiving a winning notification to claim their prize.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video, and neither YouTube nor Roland are sponsors nor party to the giveaway on our channel.
This giveaway is run in accordance to the YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service:
YouTube Community Guidelines: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
YouTube Terms of Service: https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=GB&template=terms
Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data from the giveaway will NOT be used or shared in any way, shape or form.