Online Sales & Marketing Executive
Digital DJ Tips, the world’s leading website and online training school for DJs, is looking for an Online Sales & Marketing Executive to join its growing sales and marketing department.
This is a full-time position. Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, our team is worldwide – so you can be anywhere in the world, as long as your usual eight-hour working day has at least a four-hour overlap with the hours of 8am to 4pm GMT.
Services & responsibilities include:
- Implementing promotional campaigns on our products and services including managing campaign schedules
- Assisting with our CRM system – Building campaigns, segmentation, email marketing, sales metrics & reports
- Helping to optimise traffic to site through SEO/SEM and from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Building initial brand awareness and converting visitors into subscribers/initial customers via assets like our “Rock The Dancefloor!” book, TheDJTest.com, and other “lead magnets”
- Using segmentation data to plan and execute lead retargeting
- Upkeep and maintenance of sales materials, including gathering testimonials, managing graphic design assets, checking copy etc.
Requirements for the role:
- A passion for all aspects of sales and marketing practices & processes
- Experience in designing & building web sales / landing pages
- Experience in using CRM systems to segment audiences, write and send campaign emails
- Experience in maximising SEO, SEM and social media traffic campaigns for high traffic passion niche site/s
- Strong communication skills, with impeccable written and spoken English
- Comfortable with and experience in working remotely and independently
- An interest in both general DJing and DJ gear, and the specific areas of DJing and DJ/producing covered by Digital DJ Tips in its courses
US$30,000 to $40,000 year one depending on experience, with room for rapid growth for the right candidate.
How to apply
Please send your CV as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject “Sales & Marketing Executive”, addressed for the attention of Steve Canueto, to email@example.com