Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Tips reader DJT writes: “I’m 16 and have been doing gigs for about two years. Although I’m pretty pleased with my current set-up, everything is too big and heavy. I have a Numark 4trak that I can carry, but my speakers are a different story! I own 2 JBL Eon 615 Speakers which […]
More from News & Editorial
- Virtual DJ 8.1 Brings Shazam & Cloud-Based Tune Ideas
- Friday Roundup: 11 Horrible Thanksgiving Club Flyers
- 30% Off All Our DJ Courses, This Weekend Only!
- Black Friday Deals From Traktor & Serato
- Colourful Numark N-Wave 580L Desktop Speakers Announced
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
For many DJs, a digital DJ controller is a great way to play. But for some, the flexibility, expansion potential and usually superior audio quality available through building a DJ system from separate components means that this is often a preferred route. Allen & Heath’s Xone:43C is designed to be the heart of just this type of system.
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Pioneer DDJ-RX Rekordbox DJ Controller
- Review & Video: Numark NS7III Serato DJ Controller
- Review & Video: Pioneer DJ HDJ-2000MK2 Headphones
- Review & Video: KRK Rokit 4 G3 Active Monitors
- Review & Video: Pioneer Rekordbox DJ Software