Latest from News & Editorial
OK, so you haven't got a lighting guy, right? You don't have somebody dedicated to pressing faders and buttons on a dedicated DMX lighting desk to give your DJ sets a bit of something "extra"? Of course you don't! Who does? And that's where SoundSwitch wants to help.
More from News & Editorial
- Friday Roundup: How Your Favourite DJ Got Their Name
- The World's Biggest DJ Survey Results Are In...
- Over To You: When DJ Price Quoting Goes Horribly Wrong...
- Over To You: Somebody Ripped Off My DJ Mix!
- Friday Roundup: Does Vinyl Really Sound Better?
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
American DJ has some snazzy new flashing things to share with us at NAMM 2017, in the shape of two variations on the same model, a kind of three-in-one device called the Boom Box. In this video, see the Boom Box FX 1 and the Boom Box FX 2, demonstrated and explained.
More from Reviews
- [NAMM 2017] Three New Lights From Chauvet DJ
- [NAMM 2017] Video: Reloop RMX-90 DVS Serato DJ Mixer
- [NAMM 2017] Video: Stanton ST.150 M2 Turntable
- [NAMM 2017] Videos: Gemini MAS-1 & Gemini SDJ-4000
- [NAMM 2017] Video: Magma Vektor DJ Laptop Stand