Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Tips member Sean writes: “So it seems I’m losing a few gigs now due to the bars I work in cutting budgets and change of management. What should I be doing? Obviously I need to get out there again and make sure I can network properly and not step on others’ toes, but I need ideas!”
More from News & Editorial
- Your Questions: Best Budget Sound Card For Digital Vinyl Use?
- Friday Roundup: Top DJs As You’ve Never Seen Them Before!
- djay 2 For Android Now Works With Controller Sound Cards
- Korg Kaoss DJ Controller Support In Serato 1.2.4
- Your Questions: Traktor Key Mixing Vs Mixed In Key
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
We’ve reviewed plenty of laptop stands over the years here at Digital DJ Tips, but never a stand like this one, which is best described as “honey, I shrunk the laptop stand”! It’s a dinky little model, designed primarily for Reloop’s own Neon controller, but is perfect for any small modular DJ accessory, or – as we found out – the iPad.
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Numark N-Wave 580 Powered Desktop DJ Monitors
- Review & Video: Pioneer XDJ-1000 Multi Player
- Review: zipDJ Music Download Pool
- Review: Epsilon-Pro Inno-Mix 2 Scratch Mixer
- Review: Namba XXL Road Pack DJ Backpack