Latest from News & Editorial
Back in 2011, we published an article about how music production was becoming less an option, more a necessity for the modern DJ. In the time since, that has only become more true. Certainly if you want to have a jet-setting DJ career it's taken as read nowadays that you produce, but even for mobile DJs and hobbyists, production is more and more becoming just part of what us DJs do. Here's why...
More from News & Editorial
- Make Your First Track In Just 7 Days - Free Video Course Starts Today
- Minirig, Our Favourite Bluetooth Speaker, Just Got Better
- How The Cloud Is Making Music Production Easy For All
- Over To You: "I Want To Change All My Music To The Same BPM..."
- Your Questions: Should I Organise My Music In My DJ Software?
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
Developer iMect boldly touts DJ Player Pro 9 as the “Formula 1 car for the DJ world” and a quick look at the features tells you why – you get four decks, full support for any DVS system, full mapping capabilities for any Midi device, dedicated cloud storage, support for the Stems audio format, and more. Here's our full review.
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Pioneer RM-05 Active Monitors
- [NAMM 2017] Two New Lights From American DJ
- [NAMM 2017] Three New Lights From Chauvet DJ
- [NAMM 2017] Video: Reloop RMX-90 DVS Serato DJ Mixer
- [NAMM 2017] Video: Stanton ST.150 M2 Turntable