Latest from News & Editorial
Over on one of our “inner-circle” weekly DJ coaching webinars this week, new DJ and Digital DJ Masterclass course owner Tom writes: “Why all the need for extra gear, when most good DJ software can do the same thing as a controller? Why have DJ gear at all, in other words?”
More from News & Editorial
- Over To You: Patriotic Music In DJ Sets
- Friday Roundup: Headphones Used By DJ Mag’s Top 100 DJs
- Warning To DJs: Do Not Upgrade To iTunes 12.2!
- Cross DJ Now Supports DDJ-WeGO3, Adds Deck Colours
- Serato DJ 1.7.6 Released, Brings Denon DJ DS1 Interface Support
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
If you’re looking to improve your home studio or DJ practice room and your ambitions, and also to go beyond just a computer desk with some desktop speakers, chances are you’ll be looking for speakers that are bigger, bassier, and basically louder than some of the models we review here – speakers like the Tannoy Reveal 802s.
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Gemini Slate 2 Serato DJ Controller
- Review & Video: Samson Expedition XP106w Portable Bluetooth PA System
- Review & Video: Traktor Kontrol D2 Modular Deck
- Review & Video: M-Audio AV42 & AV32 Multimedia Speakers
- Review & Video: UDG Ultimate Digi Headphone Bag