In this week’s Friday Roundup, we’ve got a rundown of the priciest headphones today, news you might enjoy about Simon Cowell’s “Ultimate DJ” reality show, and a lovely beginner’s guide on “How To Dance In Nightclubs” (we’re not kidding!) All these and more in our weekly muster of DJ news from around the web. Have a great weekend, everyone!
- 10 Eye-Wateringly Expensive Pairs Of Headphones – Mixmag has the full list of the most expensive headphones in the market today Read more
- Ultimate DJ Reality Show Gets Canned – Bad news for Simon Cowell as the plug gets pulled yet again on his talent show-style DJ search. Good news for DJing? Variety has it Read more
- iOS Music Tech Roundup – Check out what’s up in the world of iOS music production and DJing. Dubspot has the list Read more
- What Is Detroit Techno? – Sorry to break it to you rave bros, but techno didn’t start in Berghain. Get clued in on techno’s roots over at Magnetic Magazine Read more
- 14 Live Techno Performances You Need To See – Dance music can be created, performed, and improvised on the spot, especially techno. It’s a one-of-a-kind experience that’s almost guaranteed never to be replicated, and Create Digital Music has the live videos Read more
- How to Dance in Nightclubs, According to WikiHow – Quite possibly the most clueless how-to in the history of how-tos. Thump breaks it down for you Read more
- People Who Should Never Be Allowed to DJ at Parties – Are you one of these fellas? You’ve been outed by Thump! Read more
Know of even more expensive DJ cans? Had some success with any of the dance moves in the WikiHow list? We’d love to hear how things turned out in the comments below.