IK Multimedia has launched two new audio interfaces aimed at musicians and DJs who livestream, the iRig Stream Pro and the iRig Stream Solo.
The iRig Stream Pro sits above the iRig Stream, an audio interface we’ve reviewed (here’s our iRig Stream review) and which we also use daily here in the Digital DJ Tips studio, whereas the iRig Solo is a low-cost all-analogue solution offering mono input to any device with a TRRS (ie headphones/microphone) socket.
Livestream your DJ sets like a pro: DJ Livestreaming Made Easy
iRig Stream Pro
- 24-bit, 96 kHz device for iPhone, iPad, Android and Mac/PC with a four-input inline mixer – XLR/TRS combo input, stereo RCA, TRRS and device inputs (loopback)
- Stereo mode for streaming services like Mixcloud Live, YouTube, Twitch, etc
- Multichannel mode, giving four channels of audio to send to DAWs etc
- “Loopback+” mode – stream channels 3 and 4 to audio apps, looping them back to mix with channels 1 and 2
- Uses two AA batteries, bus power, or optional PSU (to keep devices charged) – supplied with USB, USB-C and Lightning cables
Shipping now, it costs $/€199 – more info from the IK Multimedia website.
iRig Stream Solo
- Designed for iPhone (with Apple’s Lightning to 3.5mm TRRS Headphone Jack Adaptor), iPad and Android
- Sends mono audio to the device, with a mono thru to send audio to additional devices
- Has a loopback function for mixing the device’s audio with the input
- Powered by two AA batteries
Shipping now, it costs $/€49 – more info from the IK Multimedia website.