Playing Out: Coaching Video & Bonus Training
Welcome to the fourth of five personalised coaching videos to help you improve in the Five Elements of DJing: Gear, Music, Techniques, Playing Out and Promoting Yourself. In today’s module I’ve got recommendations for you on how you can improve your score in the Playing Out category, where you scored in the medium bracket on the test.
Your bonus training resources
- 7 Ways To Deal With Pressure Before DJing – Confidence, nerves… we all feel them. The bad news is they never quite go away, but the good news is, you can conquer them, in lots of ways
- 9 Tips For Harmony In The DJ Booth – All those little things that make you “a nice guy/girl” in the DJ booth… this stuff doesn’t take talent or skill, but always leads to bigger and better DJ sets
- 11 Surefire Ways To Make Other DJs Hate You – …or to put it another way, here’s what to do if you really never want the promoter or manager to book you again, and you never want other DJs to like you
- Dealing with Unwanted People in the DJ Booth – Nerves eating your stomach? Struggling to read your crowd? Need to concentrate? Empty all those hangers on out of your DJ booth! Here’s how to do it and stay friendly…
- 5 Ways To Tell If Your Crowd Has Had A Good Time – Every DJ cares about whether or not their crwod has enjoyed themselves, and if it’s not obvious for whatever reason, here are a few pointers
Got questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask: You can email Digital DJ Tips at firstname.lastname@example.org.