Last updated 3 April, 2019
In this week’s Friday Five, we’ve got a compilation of year-end “best of” lists for you coming from Mixmag, Pitchfork, Spotify, Amazon and The Guardian. Whether mainstream or underground, you’re bound to find something to add to your DJ crates. Have a great weekend ahead!
- Mixmag’s 50 Best Tracks Of 2018 – Mixmag’s list is a rundown of the most compelling and floor-filling house and techno tunes this year. See if your favourites made it Read more
- What The World Listened To In 2018 – Spotify ranks the most popular tracks and artists based on streaming data from the past year Read more
- Amazon’s 50 Most Played Songs Of 2018 – Amazon has its own list of the most streamed tracks this year, this time with data coming from the Amazon Music service and Alexa-enabled devices Read more
- Pitchfork’s 100 Best Songs Of 2018 – Moving from most streamed to more “hipster”, Pitchfork’s yearly ranking lists what’s big in the indie pop, rock and dance scenes Read more
- The Guardian’s 100 Best Songs Of 2018 – Finally, have a look at what was big in the UK this past year courtesy of The Guardian Read more
Have any other “best of” lists you’d like to share with our readers? Do so in the comments below.