Digital DJ Tips, the world’s leading website and online training school for DJs, is looking for several Sales Executives to join its growing sales and marketing department.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, our team is worldwide – so you can be anywhere in the world, as long as your usual working hours have at least a reasonable overlap with our HQ hours of 8am to 4pm GMT.
Services & responsibilities include:
- Following up via Skype, FaceTime etc or on the telephone with people who have expressed an interest in learning DJing, with a view to getting them on one of our training courses or programmes
- Hitting monthly sales targets
- Helping people choose which courses or programmes are right for them
- Answer questions potential clients have about Digital DJ Tips, the way we teach, the benefits of learning from us, and so on
- Maintaining accurate records in our CRM system of your conversations and outcomes with clients and potential clients
Requirements for the role:
- You need to be comfortable speaking to potential clients via video or audio calls
- Commercial awareness
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Comfortable with and experience in working remotely and independently
- An interest in both general DJing and DJ gear, and the specific areas of DJing and DJ/producing covered by Digital DJ Tips in its courses
US$40,000-US$80,000 year one on-target earnings, with room for rapid growth for the right candidate.
How to apply
Please send your CV as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject “Sales Executive”, addressed for the attention of Steve Canueto, to firstname.lastname@example.org