In yet another bizarre twist in the old "should I / shouldn't I upload my mixes to SoundCloud?" conundrum, news comes this week of a way DJs can get paid for uploading their mixes to the service. It's the first of our stories from around the web in this week's Friday Roundup...
- DJs Can Now Make Money Off Their SoundCloud Mixes - Thump has the story of how SoundCloud is prepared to revenue-share with DJs on its service Read more
- Claim Your Free Music Production Training - Our very own Joey Santos and Phil Morse are behind the free Dance Music Formula training course, "coming soon" Read more
- "If You're Not Online, You're Not Trying Hard Enough..." - Mixmag on why it's not enough to make mixes and music, you also have to market yourself Read more
- "...Just Let The Music Do The Talking" - Mixmag then also offers the other side of the argument, that good music will always find an audience Read more
- The Art of Listening - A deep look on video of exactly what happens between instrument and ear. Vinyl Factory has it Watch video
- How To Live Stream A DJ Set - Mojaxx over on DJCity shows you how to broadcast from your bedroom Watch video
- The Five Best Headphones Under £200 - Our pal Mick Wilson over at DJ Mag rounds up his favourites Read more
Want to comment on any of these stories? Feel free to do so below...