In this week’s Friday Roundup, we’ve got an in-depth tutorial on the key features of the Denon DJ MCX8000 and how to use them, a comparison among online music stores to help you decide where to purchase your tunes, and a peep at what it’s like to DJ at a massive ménage à trois. All these and more in our weekly roundup of DJ news from around the web. Have a great weekend!
- Denon DJ MCX8000 Tutorial – Check out this detailed tutorial on Denon DJ’s latest flagship controller. The Serato Blog has it Read more
- 6 Things To Expect Following The SFX Entertainment Crash – Mixmag muses on what’s next following the crash of the EDM giant Read more
- What It’s Like To DJ Orgies – Beats are a mood setter for sexy time, but what if you’ve got hundreds of couples going at it? Find out what it’s like to drop bangers for folks banging. Thump has it Read more
- DJ Music Store Price Comparison – DJ Techtools put together a comprehensive analysis of online music shops, detailing their advantages, disadvantages, and how much they charge Read more
- RCF Iconica Headphones Reviewed – Check out these headphones designed by RCF in tandem with electro DJ/producer Benny Benassi. DJ Worx has it Read more
- Redefining DJ Success – What does it really mean to be successful in the music business in 2016? Is it just about touring the world and hanging out with beautiful women in a yacht drinking champagne? Music Think Tank has it Read more
- SoundCloud Inks Deal With Sony – The deal that the streaming pioneer has been waiting for all this time finally happened, and now SoundCloud can proceed with its subscription model. Is it too little too late? Check it out on Thump Read more
Feel free to comment on any of the articles in the section below.