Latest from News & Editorial
So you think there’s a path you can easily tread to become a DJ, do you? That if you only do this, then do that, then inevitably the other will happen, and bam, you’ll have made it! Well I hate to break it to you, but that isn’t the case, and probably never was. You have to make it happen on your own. You have to do it yourself.
More from News & Editorial
- One DJ Tradition It’s Time To Let Go Of (No, It’s Not Vinyl)
- Hercules Announces Glow In The Dark DJ Controller (Yes, Really)
- What Type Of DJ Are You?
- Numark NV Update: Screens Now Work With Virtual DJ
- Your Questions: How Can I Get My First DJ Gig?
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
Go into any big club DJ booth and chances are pretty good that you’ll spot a piece of gear behind the main mixer, raised to hand height, with two massive tactile knobs on it just inviting you to have a good fiddle. That gear would be an effects unit, such as the Pioneer RMX-500 “Remix Station”, which we are reviewing today.
More from Reviews
- Review: Beatgauge BPM Analyser For iTunes
- Review & Video: Reloop RMX22i Mixer
- Review & Video: Pioneer XDJ-RX Rekordbox DJ Controller
- Review & Video: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3 Laptop/iOS DJ Controller
- Review & Video: Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 Serato DJ Controller