Latest from News & Editorial
One of the questions we seem to get asked every week is: “How do I set up my DJ controller in a venue?” So today we’re looking at exactly how to do that, both from the practical point of view (ie “how do I fit all my gear in?”) and exactly how to wire in to a club mixer.
More from News & Editorial
- Friday Roundup: Why Are Resident DJs Disappearing?
- NI Teases New Traktor D2 Modular Controller
- Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 Controller “Coming Soon”?
- Magma Releases Next Generation Controllers Cases
- 14 Things DJing Changes About You Forever
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
Alto released new, compact models in its TX line of active loudspeakers recently, and while we got the chance to have a passing listen during NAMM this January, this is the first time we’ve actually had a pair to test in DDJT HQ. Let’s see how they are in this TX10 review…
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: American DJ Dotz TPar Lighting System
- Review & Video: Mackie 402VLZ4 4-Channel Mixer
- Review & Video: Pioneer HDJ-C70 On-Ear DJ Headphones
- Review & Video: Blue Mo-Fi Powered Audiophile Headphones
- Review & Video: Akai Pro AFX Serato DJ Modular Controller