Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Tips member Mark25H writes: “I wanted to find what people’s thoughts were on how much you should deviate from a track’s native BPM when mixing. For example, some of my music is 120 and actually sounds better at 125, but I just want to find what the general consensus is.” Here’s our answer.
More from News & Editorial
- Friday Roundup: How To DJ The Perfect Marathon Set
- djay Pro 1.1 for Mac Brings Pioneer CDJ/XDJ Integration & Video Mixing
- djay 2 Arrives For Apple Watch, Free For A Week
- iKlip Xpand: Another Neat iPad Stand
- FL Studio 12 Launched, Mac Version Coming Soon
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
The latest product from the makers of Ableton Live isn’t an app or a new hardware controller; it’s a book. It’s called Making Music: 74 Creative Strategies For Electronic Music Producers, and it’s written by Ableton documentation head Dennis DeSantis who’s an accomplished composer and sound designer. Here’s our review.
More from Reviews
- [Video] Musikmesse 2015: Xone:43C DJ Mixer
- [Video] Musikmesse/PLS 2015: American DJ 5P/12P Hex & Dotz Par 100
- [Video] Musikmesse/PLS 2015: Chauvet DJ Jam Pack Lighting
- [Video] Musikmesse 2015: Yamaha AG-06 & AG-03 Mixers
- [Video] Musikmesse 2015: Reloop Beatpad 2 Controller