Latest from News & Editorial
Native Instruments has announced the latest version of its Traktor software for Mac and PC. Traktor 2.9 comes with the ability to play Stems, which is Native’s new multitrack file format that lets you tweak four tracks using a single music file. You can get Stems from online music retailers Beatport, Traxsource, Juno, Bleep, whatpeopleplay, and Wasabeat starting today.
More from News & Editorial
- Pioneer Teases New DVS Scratch Mixer / Controller
- Your Questions: How Can I DJ My Style Of Music AND Get Paid?
- Your Questions: How Can I Stream Music In My DJ Software?
- Friday Roundup: 12 Dance Albums That Still Kill It 20 Years On
- Pioneer’s New Rekordbox Will Be Fully Fledged DJ Software
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
Stems is a new audio file format developed by Native Instruments for DJs. With compatible DJ hardware and software, Stems give the user independent control over four parts of a track (for instance drums, bass, synth and vocal). Today we bring you a full and complete review, including two talkthrough videos.
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: MixMeister Express Mixtape Maker
- Review & Video: Korg KAOSS DJ Serato Controller
- Review & Video: IK Multimedia iRig Studio Mic
- Review & Video: KRK KNS8400 Studio Headphones
- Video: DJing On An Apple Watch With djay 2.5