Latest from News & Editorial
Reader Robert writes: “My question is about the SP-6 decks in Serato which I assume are the equivalent to Traktor’s Remix Decks. Traktor has a huge library of remix packs which can be bought to supplement the free stuff. I have checked out Serato’s website and I cant find any substantial material/packs.”
More from News & Editorial
- Your Questions: What’s The Best Colour Of Timecode Vinyl To Use?
- Friday Roundup: Pete Tong On Life After EDM
- Mixvibes Cross DJ 3.3 Adds Innovative Recommendation Engine
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
We review lots of DJ gear cases, backpacks, trolleys and so on here, but one of the big issues with protecting your expensive controller is making sure its knobs, faders and buttons are protected in transport, and it’s kept dust-free when not. That’s where Decksaver covers come in.
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Hercules Stands For DJ Controller & iPad
- Review: Akai APC Mini Grid Pad Controller
- Review: Novation Launch Control XL Ableton Controller