Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Lab member Chris Marchant writes: "I've got something that's been weighing on me since summer. How to prepare for marathon-length DJ sessions? I've been attending weekend-long parties, which I've played sets as long as 14 hours at a time..."
More from News & Editorial
- Your Questions: How Do I Ask To DJ With My Controller In A Club?
- Friday Roundup: Carl Cox Rails Against DJs Who Play Safe
- Exclusive: Fakin' The Funk? App Weeds Out Rubbish Music Files
- Remixvideo Is Now On The App Mac Store
- SoundSwitch Wants To Replace Your Lighting Guy
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
American DJ has some snazzy new flashing things to share with us at NAMM 2017, in the shape of two variations on the same model, a kind of three-in-one device called the Boom Box. In this video, see the Boom Box FX 1 and the Boom Box FX 2, demonstrated and explained.
More from Reviews
- [NAMM 2017] Three New Lights From Chauvet DJ
- [NAMM 2017] Video: Reloop RMX-90 DVS Serato DJ Mixer
- [NAMM 2017] Video: Stanton ST.150 M2 Turntable
- [NAMM 2017] Videos: Gemini MAS-1 & Gemini SDJ-4000
- [NAMM 2017] Video: Magma Vektor DJ Laptop Stand