Latest from News & Editorial
DJ Pocket Size Dave writes “I’ve been hired to DJ a silent disco, and being a bit old school, I use my left ear to cue in headphones, and the right to monitor the room. Since the audience will have headphones, what is your advice for manual mixing at an event like this?”
More from News & Editorial
- Over To You: How Can I Prove I Don’t Just Play Spotify Playlists?
- Friday Roundup: How Much Should DJs Use Facebook?
- Serato Pyro Out Now, Lets You Play Tunes From Spotify
- It’s Tinnitus Awareness Week: Do You Suffer From It?
- SoundCloud’s State Of Play: Safe Again For DJs?
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
In this review we’ll take a look at Roland’s very own TR-REC app for iOS and Android, which promises to train you how to use a step sequencer through a video game in the style of Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Is it any good and, more importantly, is it fun? We find out…
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Reloop RMX-60 Digital Mixer
- Review & Video: zipDJ Digital Download Pool
- Review & Video: Reloop RMP-4 Hybrid Media Player
- Review & Video: Pioneer DDJ-RZ Rekordbox DJ Controller
- [NAMM 2016] Best Of The Rest