Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Tips member Jerry London writes: “I use my DJ name on Facebook for all things related to my DJing, and a separate personal account for all my day to day stuff. Yesterday I logged in and was told I had to provide government ID (drivers licence etc) to prove my name was legitimate! Now I’m locked out.”
More from News & Editorial
- Your Questions: Setting Up A DJ Controller In A Club
- Friday Roundup: Why Are Resident DJs Disappearing?
- NI Teases New Traktor D2 Modular Controller
- Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 Controller “Coming Soon”?
- Magma Releases Next Generation Controllers Cases
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
Alto released new, compact models in its TX line of active loudspeakers recently, and while we got the chance to have a passing listen during NAMM this January, this is the first time we’ve actually had a pair to test in DDJT HQ. Let’s see how they are in this TX10 review…
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: American DJ Dotz TPar Lighting System
- Review & Video: Mackie 402VLZ4 4-Channel Mixer
- Review & Video: Pioneer HDJ-C70 On-Ear DJ Headphones
- Review & Video: Blue Mo-Fi Powered Audiophile Headphones
- Review & Video: Akai Pro AFX Serato DJ Modular Controller