Latest from News & Editorial
Ever wondered how the big names in dance music manage to make so many tracks, seemingly effortlessly, when amateur producers often struggle to finish anything at all? Or how the top producers always seem to make tracks that sound instantly familiar, yet different enough to guarantee their success?
More from News & Editorial
- Your Questions: Is Ableton Live 9 Worth The Price Tag?
- Friday Roundup: Who Daft Punk Sampled On Their Greatest Hits
- 5 Reasons All DJs Should Learn To Produce Music
- Make Your First Track In Just 7 Days - Free Video Course Starts Today
- Minirig, Our Favourite Bluetooth Speaker, Just Got Better
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
Developer iMect boldly touts DJ Player Pro 9 as the “Formula 1 car for the DJ world” and a quick look at the features tells you why – you get four decks, full support for any DVS system, full mapping capabilities for any Midi device, dedicated cloud storage, support for the Stems audio format, and more. Here's our full review.
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Pioneer RM-05 Active Monitors
- [NAMM 2017] Two New Lights From American DJ
- [NAMM 2017] Three New Lights From Chauvet DJ
- [NAMM 2017] Video: Reloop RMX-90 DVS Serato DJ Mixer
- [NAMM 2017] Video: Stanton ST.150 M2 Turntable