Latest from News & Editorial
Do we really need a DJ controller that glows in the dark? Hercules thinks so, and has just announced the DJControl Glow. It’s a two-channel DJ controller that looks a lot like the Hercules DJControl Instinct, except that the whole controller lights up thanks to its translucent case. Looks like a fun toy gift for the budding child DJ.
More from News & Editorial
- What Type Of DJ Are You?
- Numark NV Update: Screens Now Work With Virtual DJ
- Your Questions: How Can I Get My First DJ Gig?
- Friday Roundup: So Will Simon Cowell Really Find The Next Big DJ?
- Get Your Free DJ Software Guide When You Join Us
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
No matter what type of DJ you are or what type of gear you own, having a two-channel mixer in your arsenal is a good idea. It’s like the multitool of DJing, and will help you with everything from DJing with friends, to good old fashioned DJing with – god forbid – real turntables. Reloop’s new RMX22i is just such a traditional mixer.
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Pioneer XDJ-RX Rekordbox DJ Controller
- Review & Video: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3 Laptop/iOS DJ Controller
- Review & Video: Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 Serato DJ Controller
- Review: MEElectronics M6 Pro In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Tuna Knobs Stick-On Knobs For Touchscreens