Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Tips reader Ashley writes: "I run a very successful mobile DJ business working in the wedding industry. I've become very tired of fending off drunk guests from potentially hurting themselves and / or my equipment. So, my question is, what is the route I would need to take to achieve this while sustaining the same level of income?"
More from News & Editorial
- Your Questions: Should I Focus On One Music Genre Only?
- Friday Roundup: You’re Not A True DJ Until You Can Clear The Dancefloor
- Serato Partners With Roland, New Project Underway
- Pioneer DJ XDJ-1000MK2 Launched, Improves Browsing
- Launchpad For iOS Lets You Jam With Other Music Apps
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
Just over a week ago, Hercules released the new DJControl Instinct P8 - it now features eight pads (hence the “P8” in the name), and seems to conform to the more contemporary idea of what a DJ controller looks like while retaining the small form factor. Is it any good for beginners? We find out…
More from Reviews
- 3 Reasons Why I Grew To Love This Finger Drumming App
- Review & Video: Chauvet DJ Swarm Wash FX Light
- Review & Video: Rekordbox Video Add-On For Rekordbox
- Review & Video: Numark Dashboard DJ Display For Serato
- Review & Video: Cross DJ Pro 3.1 For iOS