Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Tips forum reader Jamal writes: “I’m DJing at a medium sized house party say 30-40 people. I’ll be in an average sized room, but I have no idea what speakers to use. Would studio speakers do the job? Do I need a PA system?”
More from News & Editorial
- Christmas Gifts For DJs #1: DJing For Dummies Book
- Friday Roundup: Can Celebrities Ever Be #RealDJs?
- The Results Of The World’s Biggest Digital DJ Survey Are In!
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
UDG makes bags, cases and trolleys for all types of music gear, and recently has introduced a “mid-range” set of models. Today we’re turning our attention to the Urbanite Midi Controller Sleeve, of which we have the large version for review here.
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Tannoy Reveal 402 Active Monitor Speakers
- Review & Video: Traktor Kontrol S8 DJ Controller
- Review & Video: Magma Riot DJ Backpacks