Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Tips reader Chris Omotosho writes: "As a clubber, I'm seeing more and more instances of punters getting right up in front of the DJ booth - taking photos or filming with their phones, plain staring at the DJ, or constantly trying to chat with them. How do you deal with them?"
More from News & Editorial
- Your Questions: When Can I Start Calling Myself A "DJ"?
- Friday Roundup: The Rise & Fall Of The Mixtape
- djay Pro Wins Apple Award For Supporting Blind DJs
- Turn Any SoundCloud Song Into A Record With Vinylize.it
- Cross DJ Pro & Remixlive Now Syncable On iOS
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
Since launching Virtual DJ 8 in 2014, Atomix has been churning out updates regularly. In this review we'll look at the new features of Virtual DJ 8.2, namely Ask The DJ, which is an online song request feature, and the new pads layout and Pads Editor window.
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: RCF Iconica By Benny Benassi Headphones
- Review & Video: Pioneer DJ DDJ-RB Rekordbox DJ Controller
- Review & Video: Pioneer DJ DDJ-RR Rekordbox DJ Controller
- Review & Video: SubPac M2 Wearable Sub-Bass Audio System
- Review & Video: Skoove Online Piano Tutor