Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Tips Platinum Group member Anoop Prabhu asks: "I've always played in a club setting and have never needed to mix video. However, the owner of this lounge that I want to get into told me that if I can DJ with video, I can land the gig. I have no idea where to start: Is VJing complicated?"
More from News & Editorial
- Your Questions: Best Laptop Screen Size For DJing?
- Friday Roundup: Revealed: How Much DJs Really Make
- Get 35% Off All DJ Courses In Our Big Spring Sale
- Push Turn Move: A Book On Music Production Controllers
- Serato Launches Sample Plugin For Producers
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
IK Multimedia is a company that has always specialised in small but high quality devices for the travelling or at least space-conscious electronic musician, and the iLoud Micro Monitors certainly fit that remit. However, they're sold as serious micro studio monitors, with a price tag to match. Do they hold up to scrutiny? Let's find out...
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Chauvet DJ FXpar 9 Effect Light
- [Musikmesse 2017] Video: Reloop RMX-90 Serato DJ Mixer
- [Musikmesse 2017] Video: Party Bag Mini Backpack
- Review & Video: DJ Player Pro 9 for iOS
- Review & Video: Pioneer RM-05 Active Monitors