Latest from News & Editorial
Digital DJ Tips reader DJ C-Clef writes: "Is it possible to isolate parts of a song using a digital audio workstation (DAW)? For example, how do I take a song like "La Isla Bonita" by Madonna and get just the vocals? And can I divide it into parts like the kicks, snares, and so on before remixing the track?"
More from News & Editorial
- Your Questions: How Do I Build A Wedding DJ Library For Cheap?
- Friday Roundup: What's So Special About Clubbing In Berlin?
- Rekord Buddy 2.0 Public Beta Launched
- Big Announcement: The Digital DJ Tips Book Is Coming...
- Faderfox Launches UC44 16-Fader Controller
Latest from Reviews & Talkthroughs
Those controllers with screens built in? All the rage nowadays. But what if you're into the idea, and your controller doesn't have screens? Well, if so - and if you're a Serato DJ user - the Numark Dashboard may be an alternative solution rather. Let's take a closer look...
More from Reviews
- Review & Video: Cross DJ Pro 3.1 For iOS
- Review & Video: Remixlive 1.2 Looping App For iOS
- Review & Tutorial: Denon DJ MCX8000 & Serato DJ
- Review & Video: Virtual DJ 8.2 Software
- Review & Video: RCF Iconica By Benny Benassi Headphones