Do we really need a DJ controller that glows in the dark? Hercules thinks so, and has just announced the DJControl Glow. It’s a two-channel DJ controller that looks a lot like the Hercules DJControl Instinct, except that the whole controller lights up thanks to its translucent case. Looks like a fun toy gift for the budding child DJ.
- Numark NV Update: Screens Now Work With Virtual DJ
- Friday Roundup: So Will Simon Cowell Really Find The Next Big DJ?
- Get Your Free DJ Software Guide When You Join Us
Features & Opinion
So you think there’s a path you can easily tread to become a DJ, do you? That if you only do this, then do that, then inevitably the other will happen, and bam, you’ll have made it! Well I hate to break it to you, but that isn’t the case, and probably never was. You have to make it happen on your own. You have to do it yourself.
More Features & Opinion
- One DJ Tradition It’s Time To Let Go Of (No, It’s Not Vinyl)
- What Type Of DJ Are You?
- Our Core Values #2: DJing Is for Everyone