In this week’s Friday Roundup, bust some myths that don’t elevate your DJ game, read some great interviews with Laidback Luke and Todd Terry, and tweak your room’s sound while getting a crash course on music theory the easy way. All this and more in our weekly roundup of the best bits from the DJ web! Have a great weekend ahead!
- Get A Music Library Makeover With beaTunes 4
- Friday Roundup: Eek, iTunes 12 Is Coming!
- Stanton Releases SCS.4DJ Update In Wake Of Numark NV Announcement
Features & Opinion
Is live remixing the future of DJing? That’s the premise of the latest video interview from Native Instruments, as they ask Pan-Pot about what they do to differentiate themselves from the DJing crowds. We want your say – so take a look and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
More Features & Opinion
- A Reader Writes: EDM Is Killing All Other Genres!
- Is This The End Of SoundCloud For DJs?
- Why You’ve Nothing To Fear From EDM Parodies Like This One