Congratulations to DJs Stanley Hood and Holly Louise, who have both won the chance to DJ alongside Carl Cox in the Houses of Parliament, plus a bundle of extra prizes – including £1000-worth of courses each from Digital DJ Tips.
- Richie Hawtin’s Model 1 Mixer Revealed
- Friday Roundup: Dance Music History 101
- djay Pro 1.3 Released, Brings iOS Features To Mac
Features & Opinion
First day at school is always a nerve-racking time. So If you’re thinking of joining us on Digital DJ Masterclass this year, I thought it would be nice for you to meet some people already on the course – students who’ve already taken the training, and brand new students excited to get started.
More Features & Opinion
- Controllers In Clubs: The State Of Play In 2016
- Digital DJ Masterclass Free Training Event 2016 Is Live!
- SoundCloud’s State Of Play: Safe Again For DJs?