For the first time in 12 months, our full Scratching For Controller DJs interactive online video course is now open once again for registration. Not only that, but there is a simply huge bonus this time around which makes Scratching For Controller DJs even more of a game-changer than before for any DJ who has any interest at all in learning to scratch on their DJ controller.
- Friday Roundup: 10 Ways Pioneer Changed DJing Forever
- iRig Pads Drumpad Controller Launched
- Traktor Kontrol S8 Adds Screens & Ditches The Jogs
Features & Opinion
The four-channel Denon MC6000 Mk2 is a marked improvement layout-wise on the Mk1, and now that it comes with Serato DJ in the box as opposed to the cut-down Serato Intro, it’s even better value for the working DJ.
More Features & Opinion
- BPM 2014: Numark HF150, HF325 & HF350 Headphones
- BPM 2014: Modular DJing Is Coming Of Age
- 5 Ways The Apple Watch May Help DJs