Two new budget studio monitors have been launched by Epsilon-Pro. Dubbed the EPM Series, these bi-amplified powered monitors come in 6.5″ and 8″ speaker cone variants.
- Epsilon-Pro Inno-Propak Turntable & Mixer Package Launched
- From Lo-Fi To Mo-Fi: Blue’s New Powered Headphones
- Make Mashups From Your Sofa With iMashup 3
Features & Opinion
Is live remixing the future of DJing? That’s the premise of the latest video interview from Native Instruments, as they ask Pan-Pot about what they do to differentiate themselves from the DJing crowds. We want your say – so take a look and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
More Features & Opinion
- A Reader Writes: EDM Is Killing All Other Genres!
- Is This The End Of SoundCloud For DJs?
- Why You’ve Nothing To Fear From EDM Parodies Like This One