Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for an additional reviewer and tutorial maker to join our existing team, to produce video reviews/tutorials and written content for the site. You’d be reviewing DJ hardware, software and accessories, producing several reviews a week, from project brief to finished article/videos.
- Virtual DJ 8.1 Brings Shazam & Cloud-Based Tune Ideas
- Friday Roundup: 11 Horrible Thanksgiving Club Flyers
- 30% Off All Our DJ Courses, This Weekend Only!
Features & Opinion
Richie Hawtin cooked my supper for me the other night – and very nice it was too (thanks, Richie). It was at the Traktor Cookery School at the Amsterdam Dance Event, and Richie was one of many DJs to drop in and cook over the period of the festival. And once again it got me thinking: What is it about DJs and cookery?
More Features & Opinion
- DJ Sneak: “If you never touched a piece of vinyl in your life, you’re not a DJ”
- 3 Timeless Tips For Modern DJs From A Veteran
- The Story Of Stems: Chad Carrier Interview