In this week’s Friday Roundup, we’ve found for you an interview with A-Trak where he waxes zen on the need for balance in the DJ world, an article on how to grow your Instagram followers, and a collection of some of the most inane DJ requests we’ve come across.
- Produce Your First Tune With Our Brand New Free Course
- Cross DJ For Android Now Works With Pioneer Controllers
- Friday Roundup: Why Trust & Integrity Are Key To DJing Success
Features & Opinion
Stuck for something to say when people ask you “what would you like for Christmas”? Our first suggestion is from none other than our pal John Steventon, whose book DJing For Dummies has just been published in a brand-new 2014 edition.
More Features & Opinion
- The Results Of The World’s Biggest Digital DJ Survey Are In!
- 5 Ways Sonos Has Improved How I Find Music For DJing
- DJing with Laptops: Why To Some People, It’s Just Not The Real Thing