Creative & Design Manager
Digital DJ Tips, the world’s leading website and online training school for DJs, is looking for a Creative & Design Manager to join its growing team.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Partners. Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, our team is worldwide – so you can be anywhere in the world, as long as your usual eight-hour working day has at least a four-hour overlap with the hours of 8am to 4pm GMT.
Services and responsibilities include:
- Conceive, design and deliver product logos, sales and marketing materials and supporting resources for our online training courses, subscription products, books and any other products
- Conceive, design and deliver all seasonal sales promotions graphics, materials and advertising assets
- Conceive, design and deliver all lead generation and advertising creatives for all marketing platforms
- Ensure all creative is delivered to required schedules and deadlines
- Manage image output across our website and all social media channels to deliver a consistent and clear creative message
- Write, distribute and update our style and branding guides, ensuring they are clearly understood and followed by all team members
- Act as brand gatekeeper ensuring all brand guidelines are adhered to, collaborating with other departments (including our external web team) so that our creative output is consistent and has the highest quality standards
- Maintain updated procedure documents for all key creative & design processes, in collaboration with the Finance & Admin manager
- Assist the company management in the formulation of its overall creative direction and design strategy
- Assist with audience research and develop creative briefs to align creative work with our customer profiles
- Manage all image sourcing and control quality. Lead any in-house filming or photography projects
- Build a team of freelancers and suppliers to support the company growth projections
- Leadership, management and accountability of any team members made available to you to assist in your role
Requirements for the role:
- Over three years’ experience as a graphic designer / creative manager for an online business with multi-platform touch points
- An interest in both general DJing and DJ gear, and the specific areas of DJing and DJ/producing covered by Digital DJ Tips in its courses
- A willingness to work out of hours at times in order to help us deliver our projects
- Strong communication skills, with impeccable written and spoken English
- Comfortable with and experience in working remotely and independently
- Experience in video editing would be a bonus
Remuneration band available upon application, circa $28,000 – $35,000 dependent on experience, to be invoiced on a contractural basis (ie as an LLC, sole trader, etc).
Please send your CV (including links to your recent design work) as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject “Creative & Design Manager position”, addressed for the attention of Steve Canueto, to email@example.com.