Digital DJ Tips, the world’s leading website and online training school for DJs, is looking for several Learning Advisors to join its growing sales and marketing team.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, our team and students are worldwide – so you too can be anywhere in the world, as long as your usual working hours have at least a reasonable overlap with our HQ hours of 8am to 4pm GMT.
Note: It is essential that you have a quiet, comfortable working environment with reliable, fast internet.
Services & responsibilities include:
- Phoning and emailing potential students of our training courses and programmes
- Hitting weekly and monthly sales targets
- Keeping accurate records of all lead follow up activity
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding phone manner
- Ability to quickly build rapport over the phone
- Ability to qualify incoming enquiries and whether it would benefit them to progress to a sales meeting
- You’ll excel in a sales-driven environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work independently and remotely
Competitive results-driven package for the right candidate, with first year OTE of US$50k or local equivalent. You will invoice the company, as an independent contractor.
How to apply
Please send your CV as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject “Learning Advisor”, addressed for the attention of Phil Morse, to firstname.lastname@example.org