Promoting Yourself: Coaching Video & Bonus Training
Welcome to the fifth of five personalised coaching videos to help you improve in the Five Elements of DJing: Gear, Music, Techniques, Playing Out and Promoting Yourself. In today’s module I’ve got recommendations for you on how you can improve your score in the Promoting Yourself category, where you scored in the medium bracket on the test.
Your bonus training resources
- The 6 Powerful Daily Habits Of Successful DJs – You’ll have noticed I talked in the video a lot about doing things regularly, and this article helps you to condition yourself to do just that
- 5 Ways DJs Can Use Facebook Live To Grow A Fanbase – This platform is taking off rapidly, so why not jump on it now while your competition isn’t there?
- 5 Killer Instagram Tips For DJs – Here’s another platform DJs aren’t using as much as they should, which is an opportunity for those who work out how to prmote themselves on it
- 5 Mixtape Secrets Every Successful DJ Knows – Getting good quality mixtapes that get you noticed out there regularly is the subject of this detailed article
- DJ Contests: Which To Enter & How To Win – So if you’re convinced that you should be entering DJ contests, let us show you how to give yourself a better chance of winning
Got questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask: You can email Digital DJ Tips at email@example.com.