In this replay of our live Q&A lesson, we discussed finding DJ mix inspiration, sorting music, subwoofers at mobile gigs, and more!
Here’s what’s covered…
- 0:00 Intro
- 6:32 Where should I go to find DJ mix inspiration?
- 10:33 Where’s the best place to share DJ mixes?
- 13:12 Any tips for DJing an “open deck” night?
- 17:19 How can I record DJ mixes using Serato video?
- 21:16 How should DJs manage their music, and then read a crowd to get it right?
- 29:07 What online DJ course should I take?
- 32:35 What’s the best way to sort music for DJing?
- 36:19 When adjusting beatgrids in DJ software, how do I work around awkward beat sections?
- 41:14 Will Pioneer DJ release a DDJ-SZ3 to compete with the new Rane Four?
- 42:42 As a mobile DJ, should I invest in a second subwoofer to add more value?
- 49:20 What software can I use to clean up a messy library?
- 52:40 How many DJs actually practise their sets?
- 55:22 What controller should I use for Traktor Pro?
Learn to DJ with us: The Complete DJ Course