Last updated 10 August, 2023
In this replay of our live Q&A lesson, we discussed the best use for hot cues in a DJ set, finding new DJ music, performing live DJ sets on YouTube, and more!
Here’s what’s covered…
- 0:00 Intro
- 7:48 Is performing live DJ sets on YouTube better than uploading a pre-recorded mix?
- 12:51 When I load a track, how can I stop the audio from cutting out in DJ software?
- 17:15 What’s the best use for hot cues in a DJ set?
- 22:56 Is the DJ.Studio app out of beta?
- 27:05 Should I delete previous versions of my DJ software to reduce CPU load?
- 28:29 Can I use monitor speakers to DJ a party?
- 32:30 Where’s the best place to find new DJ music?
- 35:09 What is the USB send/return used for on a Pioneer DJ mixer?
- 45:34 Can I easily control DMX wireless light modes with an app?
Learn to DJ with us: The Complete DJ Course