Last updated 14 August, 2023
In this replay of our live Q&A lesson, we discussed getting the volume right in a DJ mix, how to sample when using standalone gear, preparing music for a DJ set, and more!
Here’s what’s covered…
- 0:00 Intro
- 4:42 I took a break from DJ livestreaming and want to return – How can I gain back my listener’s trust?
- 8:36 Why aren’t my streaming playlists showing up using Rekordbox Mobile?
- 11:13 What’s the best way to get my volume right during a DJ mix?
- 17:07 What’s a good portable speaker brand for DJing on the go?
- 18:48 For standalone DJ gear, what can DJs use for sampling?
- 21:47 Beat sync isn’t lining up my tracks in my DJ software – how can I fix this?
- 25:03 Where can I find places to mix using non-electronic music?
- 29:11 Is the Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 worth upgrading to?
- 30:56 What’s the best way to prepare a DJ set?
- 34:57 Where does Rekordbox save recordings?
- 35:29 Any tips for narrowing down my music collection before a DJ gig?
- 37:25 How can I use a microphone without getting feedback?
- 42:33 How can I export my Engine DJ library to Rekordbox software?
- 43:12 I don’t have a Rane Four – how can I use “Stems Split” on other DJ controllers?
Learn to DJ with us: The Complete DJ Course