In this replay of our live Q&A lesson, we discussed DJing without FX, software innovation, how to connect with club promoters, and more!
Here’s what’s covered…
- 0:00 Intro
- 4:08 Can someone play a DJ set without using effects?
- 10:08 Referring to your House Mixing Mastery course, how can I better “complement and emphasise” in my DJ mixes?
- 22:14 What is the best way to find out who the promoters are in my town?
- 24:23 When do you recommend using the flanger EQ effect in a DJ mix?
- 26:15 With no gear releases and low availability, what are the big industry players doing to hold the DJ community’s attention?
- 35:27 What average person in a club knows whether your tracks are mixed in key?
- 46:11 What’s the relationship between music production and DJing?
- 52:20 Where’s the best place to store your music library?
- 52:49 What equipment do you need to start DJing?
- 55:19 Is it possible to do a gradual pitch shift in Serato DJ without changing the tempo?
Learn to DJ with us: The Complete DJ Course