This DJ Is Mobile DJ Blueprint Certified
The logo you just clicked on certifies that the DJ you’re dealing with has taken the Mobile DJ Blueprint professional training qualification for mobile/event DJs, taught by Digital DJ Tips, and passed the stringent assessment at the end of the course.
He or she has therefore demonstrated:
- An understanding of efficient mobile DJ business set-up, systems and administration
- Commitment to ethical, customer led sales and marketing
- Superior practices for collecting, organising and playlisting the perfect music for a wide range of events
- A thorough understanding of the equipment needed to deliver a professional event
- An understanding of how great events work – both from a technical/logistical standpoint, and from a performance point of view
- A desire to consistently improve and move with the times in the fast-changing mobile/event DJ world
We take the issuing of this certificate seriously, and so if you have any feedback (good or bad) on the DJ whose site, email or social media presence you clicked from to get to this page, please email us at info AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital DJ Tips is the world’s biggest online DJ school, with over 17,000 students in 105 countries. We train all aspects of DJing, from mobile to mixing, scratching to production.