The company tell us that the CDJ-3000 integration is full plug-and-play, offering touch display support, RGB waveforms and all performance features.
Learn how to DJ with Traktor like a pro: Traktor Made Easy course
When it comes to the Beatport LINK integration, one cool thing is that Traktor has the ability to search for tracks by the same artist or by the same label in Beatport with just one click – something we haven’t seen in other Beatport DJ software integrations.
• Traktor is €99, with a half price (€24.50) upgrade offer currently available. More info on the Traktor website. Existing users should update via their Native Access app, as usual.
Full List Of Changes
There has been a lot added and fixed in this release, so we’re listing everything that’s changed here:
- Beatport / Beatsource LINK Integration – Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK streaming services are now seamlessly integrated as new Browser nodes
- Pioneer CDJ-3000 Integration – The CDJ-3000 has full plug-and-play integration, including full touch display support, RGB waveforms and all performance features
- Side-by-side installation broken on Windows – The backup version created by the side-by-side installation is now fully functional when updating to a newer version on Windows
- Crash when selecting “no effect” – The application no longer crashes when selecting “no effect” in the effect units drop-down selector
- FLAC files cause audio to go silent – Some rare abnormal FLAC files no longer cause the waveform to blur and the audio to go silent
- Automatic switch to built-in audio on macOS – When a sound card or controller is unplugged, computer audio now defaults back to the built-in audio on macOS Catalina and Big Sur
- Music/iTunes node expands unintentionally – Music/iTunes node no longer expands when selected for the first time after application startup
- Battery indicator does not turn red on macOS – The battery indicator now turns red when the power supply is disconnected on Apple M1 computers
- Searching in Playlists also shows Smartlists – Searching in Playlists now only returns regular Playlists and excludes Smartlists from the results
- Deck Key Widget does not follow changes of Key Value in Browser – The Deck Key Widget now instantly follows changes made to the Key Value in the Browser
- Deck and Mixer reset incorrectly – Deck and Mixer controls no longer reset when loading a track onto a Remix Deck, even when the corresponding option is unchecked
- Deck Loaded status not displayed for Track Decks – The browser now displays the Deck name and the Loaded Deck status in the browser’s icon column when loading a track into an empty Remix Deck. This changes its flavour to Track Deck
- Deck Loaded status not displayed for Remix Decks – When the option “Auto-Save Edited Remix Decks” is disabled, the browser now displays the Deck name and the Loaded Deck status in the browser’s icon column
- Audio icon is wrong colour in header on macOS – The audio icon in the application header now switches to orange when using built-in audio on macOS Catalina and Big Sur
- Increased font brightness in tree nodes – The font in the Music/iTunes, Beatport and Beatsource nodes has been brightened to improve readability
- XDJ Beat Grid misaligned after second Beat Marker – The Beat Grid displayed on the XDJ is now correctly aligned when using multiple Grid Markers
- Reduced jitter on XDJ waveforms – The XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700 waveforms now scroll more smoothly
- XDJ jogwheel tracking when backspinning – The jogwheel’s tracking while doing fast backspins has been improved on the XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700.
- Changed XDJ stripe style to full waveform – The track overview stripe has been changed to full waveform style to better match Traktor’s overview stripe style on XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700
- Increased XDJ waveform brightness – The overall brightness of the full track overview stripe has been improved in Spectrum colour mode on XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700
- Better matched colour of cue points on XDJ with software colours – The colours of Cue Points displayed on XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700 now match the colours in the software
- Automatic switch to Deck View when loading track – The XDJ-1000MK2/XDJ-700 display now always switches to Deck View when loading a track to the Deck
- Keylock auto-enabled when using Key Shift on XDJ – Keylock is now automatically enabled when using the Key Shift buttons on XDJ-1000MK2/XDJ-700, even when Keylock is off.
- Browser view out of sync when using multiple XDJs – The browser views on all XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700 connected in a setup now all show the same level of hierarchy in the browser
Learn how to use all of these features: Traktor Made Easy course