IK Multimedia has just released the latest addition to its line-up of audio interfaces aimed at DJ/producers, mobile musicians and content creators, called the iRig Pro Quattro I/O.
As its name suggests, this is a 4-in (and 2-out) audio interface, that is designed to work with Windows, Mac, and – as it is class compliant and MFi-certified – iOS, iPadOS, Android and so on.
Here are some of its standout features:
- Battery (4 x AA), USB or mains powered to work as a mixer as well as a 24-bit, 96 kHz audio interface
- Analogue output as well (for sending to a PA system, recording into cameras, for instance)
- On-board microphone with optional external mic capsules – good for DJs wanting to capture crowd noises when recording sets
- RCA and TRS as well as XLR inputs
- Full Midi I/O, for use as part of a portable studio set-up
- “Stereo mode”, mixing all sources down to stereo for livestreaming or recording
- Ability to charge connected devices when under DC power, which would be useful for iPad DJs, for instance, or those recording to a phone
- Built-in limiter – good to know for those over-enthusiastic DJ sets!
- Dedicated headphone output for monitoring, with independent volume control and direct monitoring plus “loopback”
- 4 mic pre-amps with phantom power
- Bundled software including recording, mixing, FX and audio production apps
Read this next: 7 Easy Ways To Record Your DJ Sets
The iRig Pro Quattro I/O is available now at $/€350 including USB-C and Lightning cables, batteries and a 1/4″ camera adaptor, and from the end of June in its “deluxe” form with 2 x iRig MIC XY stereo microphones, iRig MIC XY windscreen carrying case, and 9V power supply.
More info from the IK Multimedia website.