In this replay of our live Q&A lesson, we discussed how to mix drum & bass music, where to find remixes, if you can use bluetooth speakers for DJing, and more!
Here’s what’s covered…
- 0:00 Intro
- 6:18 What do you think about Traktor Pro’s new subscription service?
- 11:39 What’s the best way to avoid feedback during karaoke?
- 15:28 What’s the best controller to use with a DAW, like FL Studio or Ableton Live?
- 20:20 Is there a shift to using standalone DJ units, and will they add built-in VirtualDJ software?
- 24:53 Should I buy the Numark NS4FX or the Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT?
- 28:18 How do I mix drum and bass music?
- 30:01 Where’s the best place to get remixes of popular music?
- 33:04 What’s the best PA system for a small party?
- 34:26 Can you DJ with bluetooth speakers?
- 40:36 What’s the proper way to use the sync button?
- 46:13 Where can I post a pre-recorded livestream?
- 54:00 Has Denon DJ stopped making the Prime 2?
Learn to DJ with us: The Complete DJ Course