Sales Executive (UK/Europe)
Digital DJ Tips, the world’s leading website and online training school for DJs, is looking for a Sales Executive based in the UK or Europe to join its growing sales and marketing team. There are very few sales jobs where your clients are always pleased to hear from you, and are always thrilled to buy what you’re selling – so if this sounds like the dream job for you, read on!
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, we have a distributed workforce, with team members working remotely, so you can be anywhere in the UK or Europe for this position.
Note: It is essential that you have a quiet, comfortable working environment with reliable, fast internet.
Services & responsibilities:
- Phoning and emailing students and potential students of our training courses and programmes
- Hitting weekly and monthly sales targets
- Keeping accurate records of all lead follow up activity
Requirements for the role:
- A solid background in DJing and DJ/producing, with a good understanding of the courses we teach
- A native English speaker, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding phone manner
- Ability to quickly build rapport over the phone
- You’ll excel in a sales-driven environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work independently and remotely
Competitive results-driven package for the right candidate, with first year OTE of US$50k or local equivalent. You will invoice the company as an independent contractor.
How to apply
Please send your CV as an email attachment with your covering letter as the email body, subject “Sales Executive (UK/Europe)”, addressed for the attention of Phil Morse, to email@example.com