Last updated 21 August, 2023
In this replay of our live Q&A lesson, we discussed the Numark NS4FX, where to add cue points in DJ software, tech shortages, and more!
Here’s what’s covered…
- 0:00 Intro
- 3:42 Should I get the Numark NS4FX instead of the Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX6?
- 7:14 Is there a new Native Instruments controller coming out?
- 8:54 When should you upgrade your DJ controller?
- 16:34 Is the DDJ-400 a good beginner controller, or should I go for the DDJ-800?
- 22:52 How’s the build quality on the Numark NS4FX?
- 24:12 Is it worth pre-ordering the Pioneer DJ DDJ-REV7?
- 24:46 Will Numark release another standalone controller, like the Mixstream Pro?
- 27:16 Can you explain where to add cue points in DJ software?
- 33:47 Any tips on mixing tracks from different genres?
- 37:17 How much did you spend on DJ gear when starting out?
- 38:39 Are the Numark NS4FX jogs motorised?
- 39:11 Where are the best places to buy flight cases for gear?
- 42:48 What’s your opinion on Traktor upping their game recently?
- 47:28 Can you use the Numark Mixstream Pro built-in speakers as booth monitors?
- 49:16 Can you change the display size in Rekordbox DJ?
- 52:44 Can I use Rekordbox DJ on a tablet instead of a laptop?
Learn to DJ with us: The Complete DJ Course